Commercial Real Estate Loans are a way to enable a business to cover their current or capital expenditures.
Commercial real estate loans basically help you pay for the sky-high price tags that come attached to your new business property.
Commercial real estate loans help you finance the purchase and any development or construction.
Types of Commercial Property Loans
Property Types We can Finance
- Agricultural (ranches and farms)
- Automotives (gas stations, carwashes, etc.)
- Hospitality (motels and hotels)
- Leisure (golf courses, marinas, RV parks, etc.)
- Medical (hospitals, clinics, etc.)
- Mixed – use properties
- Multifamily (see Multifamily matrix for details)
- Office buildings/complexes
- Office condos
- Owner – occupied businesses
- Parking lot sites
- Rehabilitation facilities
- Retail (shopping centers/strip malls)
- Self – storage
- Single – tenant buildings